Thank you for contacting Jami Lynn Photography regarding your upcoming event. We are super excited to have the opportunity to capture the moment for you. Please note there have been policy updates made May 15, 2020 that are listed below. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
· Upon booking services, a nonrefundable deposit of 10% of the total amount will be required. Any event bookings made within 2 weeks will require payment in full. Deposits can be made via Square (there is a $3 processing fee), Cash App to $jlynnimages, cash, money order, or cashier check. If you would like to mail in your payment, please make the check and envelope out to Jami Stancampiano. Mail to PO Box 1126 Lutz, FL 33548.
· Please note: No refunds will be provided after services are rendered.
· All special events, birthdays, or weddings bookings will require a signed contract which will outline the details of the agreement and services.
· Cancellations from Jami Lynn Photography are extremely rare, only one in 15 years, however Jami Lynn Photography reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time. If termination occurs, a full refund of any payments made following the nonrefundable deposit will be provided. Sufficient notice of cancellation will be provided in the very rare case one occurs. Failure to provide a 2 week or more notice of cancellation will result in a full refund from Jami Lynn Photography including the deposit.
· If the client needs to cancel services, any payments made except for the nonrefundable deposit up until 2 weeks prior to the event will be refunded to the client. If sufficient notice of cancellation is provided, the client may use their deposit as a credit towards a future service. A new deposit will not be required for the first rescheduled date. 2 consecutive cancellations will result in a forfeit of all monies paid to date and any rescheduling will require nonrefundable payment upfront for services. Failure to provide two weeks or more notice of cancellation will result in the forfeit of all monies paid.
· Last minute add on of services are offered and a revised contract will be required and provided.
· COVID 19, natural disasters, including but not limited to other pandemic or global emergencies: will be handled on a case by case basis. If the venue has cancelled on the event and out of the control of the client, no penalty rescheduling will be offered and a credit for monies paid towards future services. Rescheduling under these circumstances will not have a time limit on credit owed. We apologize; however, no refunds are offered other than what is outlined above.
· All photos for events will be delivered to the client as per the contract; typically, within 4-8 weeks. A sneak peek will be offered within 48 hours of the event.
· Digital prints provided to the client will remain on the server for 1 month. After that time, the images will be removed from the server. All images are backed up and can be provided as needed.
· All clients will be asked to sign an editing form confirming they have been advised on the expected turnaround time for their pictures. Please note editing can be unpredictable and may require additional time depending on system issues and during high volume times.
· Jami Lynn Photography and affiliates will conduct services in a prompt and professional manor. Client satisfaction is especially important to us and in the event a valid concern is raised an offer for a re-shoot will be given. Services are based off of an hourly fee; if a client is late to their session, the photographer will offer to reschedule if they are unable to wait. If the client is more than 30 minutes late to a session, an automatic cancellation or rescheduling will take place, forfeiting the deposit given and a new deposit will be required for the new session. Cancellation with less than 24-hour notice will result in forfeit of deposit given for all non-wedding or big event bookings.
· Jami Lynn Photography reserves the right to use any and all images for their portfolio and marketing unless otherwise expressed by the client. Please note any personal or private images such as boudoir will not be shared unless a release is signed by the client. If the client wishes to keep his/her images private, they will be asked to sign a form advising they do not wish to allow Jami Lynn Photography to use their images. This form will also bind Jami Lynn Photography and any vendor working with Jami Lynn Photography from using any of the images.
· No exceptions will be made to these policies.
Thank you again for contacting Jami Lynn Photography. I can’t wait to work with you!
~ Jami Stancampiano
Jami Lynn Photography