Thank you for contacting Jami Lynn Photography regarding your upcoming event. We are super excited to have the opportunity to capture the moment for you. Please note there have been policy updates made April 20, 2021 that are listed below. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
· Upon booking services, a nonrefundable deposit of 10% of the total amount will be required. Any event bookings made within 2 weeks will require payment in full. Deposits can be made via Square (there is a processing fee), Cash App to $jlynnimages, Zelle (813-401-0088) cash, money order, or cashier check. If you would like to mail in your payment, please make the check or money order out to Jami Stancampiano.
· Please note: No refunds will be provided after services are rendered.
Thank you for contacting Jami Lynn Photography regarding your upcoming event. We are super excited to have the opportunity to capture the moment for you. Please note there have been policy updates made February 3, 2021 that are listed below. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
· Upon booking services, a nonrefundable deposit of 10% of the total amount will be required. Any event bookings made within 2 weeks will require payment in full. Deposits can be made via Square (there is a 0.035% processing fee), Cash App to $jlynnimages, Zelle (813-401-0088) cash, money order, or cashier check. If you would like to mail in your payment, please make the check or money order out to Jami Stancampiano.
· Please note: No refunds will be provided after services are rendered for any reason.
· Payment schedule: Photography and Videography services may be paid in installments of the client’s choice up until 2 weeks before date of event. At that time payment in full will be required. Hair and make-up services are to be paid on date of service. Coordinating services require a 20% deposit and installments of 20% every 3 months of planning. As an example, 20% day of booking which covers the initial planning consultation and 20 hours of service. If your service requires continuous planning over an extended period of time, 20% will be due every 3 months until agreement has been met. Final payment of services is due 2 weeks before date of event. The specific details of payments due will be customized and outlined in your contract. Please feel free to reach out with any questions regarding your particular service. If you are purchasing these services in a package together, there will be a 25% deposit with 10% installments every 3 months up until 2 weeks before event. These terms will be outlined in your contract.
· All special events, birthdays, or weddings bookings will require a signed contract which will outline the details of the agreement and services. Without a signed contract and deposit, your event will not be secured. All deposits must be received within 48 hours of signed contract. All deposits are non-refundable and credited towards amount due.
· Cancellations from Jami Lynn Photography are extremely rare, only one in 16 years, however Jami Lynn Photography reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time. If termination occurs prior to scheduled even. If the event is canceled due to a family emergency or unforeseen scheduling conflict, a full refund of any payments made following the nonrefundable deposit will be provided. If a cancelation is made due to other circumstances, monies paid will not be refunded and a credit will be offered, Sufficient notice of cancellation will be provided in the exceedingly rare case one occurs.
· If the client needs to cancel services due to a natural disaster or pandemic, any payments made except for the nonrefundable deposit up until 2 weeks prior to the event will be refunded to the client. If sufficient notice of cancellation is provided (more than 2 weeks’ notice), the client may use their deposit as a credit towards a future service. A new deposit will not be required for the first rescheduled date. 2 consecutive cancellations will result in a forfeit of all monies paid to date and any rescheduling will require nonrefundable payment upfront for any service. Failure to provide two weeks or more notice of cancellation will result in the forfeit of all monies paid.
· Jami Lynn Photography holds the right to refuse services without explanation. If a refusal if service is deemed necessary, the refusal of services will be upon contact of requested service.
· Last minute add on of services are offered and a revised contract will be required and provided. If additional hours are added on at the event, the client will be asked to sign an updated contract agreeing to hours added and amount due. The additional services will need to be paid in full immediately at the time of add on is requested, no exceptions will be made, or the pictures will be held until balance is resolved.
· COVID 19, natural disasters, including but not limited to other pandemic or global emergencies: will be handled on a case-by-case basis. If the venue has cancelled on the event and out of the control of the client, no penalty rescheduling will be implemented and a credit for monies paid will be offered towards future services. Rescheduling under these circumstances will not have a time limit on credit owed. We apologize; however, no refunds are offered other than what is outlined above.
· All photos for events will be delivered to the client as per the contract; typically, within 4-8 weeks. A sneak peek will be offered within 48 hours of the event. If a particular guest requests a copy of a picture or pictures taken of them or their family only, Jami Lynn Photography will provide those images only to the guest unless otherwise requested by the client. To be clear, the guest will not receive any images of anyone outside of their direct family; the client will need to provide those additional images to their guests if desired. No additional cost will be requested for this service by the client or their guest.
· Digital prints provided to the client will remain in the gallery for 1 month. An expiration date is outlined in the gallery for the client. After that time, the images will be removed from the gallery. All images are backed up and can be provided at a later date if needed. Digital access to the images later date will be free of fee. If the client would like the images placed on a USB or CD, there will be an additional charge for that service.
· Reversals of payment or non-payment will result in immediate removal of images from the client gallery and will not be re-released until payment has been made in full. If a reversal of payment is made there will be a $100 reversal fee applied. The client will be immediately terminated from Jami Lynn Photography. Refusal to pay for services rendered will be immediately terminated as a client. Both reversal of payments or refusal to pay for services rendered will result in civil legal action.
· By signing the contract, the client recognizes and agrees to the expected turnaround time for their pictures. Please note editing can be unpredictable and may require additional time depending on system issues and during high volume times. Photography hits busy season annually from August to December. A sneak peek will always be provided within 48 hours of the clients’ event or session. If the client needs particular pictures for a gift urgently; the client will need to specify this request before the session or event. Editing is handled by date of event or session and expectations of turn around will be advised prior to the event/session and reminded day of. Please keep in mind each image takes roughly 2-5 minutes of editing to ensure the best quality images to our clients.
· Expedited editing is not always available. Jami Lynn Photography tries to meet deadlines of all our clients as quickly as possible and often will deliver the client’s images prior to deadline. If the client is needing expedited editing, there will be an additional charge and must be requested prior to session/event.
· Jami Lynn Photography and affiliates will conduct services in a prompt and professional manor. Client satisfaction is especially important to us and in the event a valid concern is raised an offer for a reshoot will be given. Services are based off of an hourly fee; if a client is late to their session, the photographer will offer to reschedule if they are unable to wait. If the client is more than 30 minutes late to a session, an automatic cancellation or rescheduling will take place, forfeiting the deposit given and a new deposit will be required for the new session. Cancellation with less than 24-hour notice will result in forfeit of deposit given for all non-wedding or big event bookings.
· Jami Lynn Photography reserves the right to use any and all images for their portfolio and marketing unless otherwise expressed by the client. The rights to images taken by Jami Lynn Photography and associates are not available for purchase. You may request a photo release for printing however rights will never be sold. Please note any personal or private images such as boudoir will not be shared unless a release is signed by the client. If the client wishes to keep his/her images private, they will be asked to sign a form advising they do not wish to allow Jami Lynn Photography to use their images. This form will also bind Jami Lynn Photography and any vendor working with Jami Lynn Photography from using any of the images.
· Behavior and conduct will always remain professional by Jami Lynn Photography and affiliates and request the same in return. If a member of the Jami Lynn Photography is found to conduct themselves in an unprofessional manor the client will receive a refund for that particular service. These cases will be handled on a case-by-case basis and fully investigated. If a client is disrespectful or conducts themselves in an offensive manor, the member or members of the team will leave immediately, and no refunds will be issued, and no products or images will be provided. In this event and official termination of relationship will be issued to the client. If after services are rendered and a client is belligerent to any member of Jami Lynn Photography or associates verbally or with public media slander, appropriate actions will be taken and may result in legal action.
· Alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited by members of Jami Lynn Photography and affiliates while working events or sessions. Clients consuming alcohol at an event, are asked to keep all beverages away from equipment.
· Verbal agreements will be re-enforced by binding contracts. If at an event and a client has a special request outside of the contract agreements, the client will be asked to sign a digital copy of that agreement before that request is granted. The client will be sent a copy of any papers or agreements signed outside of the already signed contract.
· Promotions and specials must be requested prior to services.
· CD’s or USD purchased are guaranteed for 30 days. After that time a replacement of the CD or USD will be available at an additional purchase.
· Contract edits are allowed with restrictions. If a client would like to edit their contract that in which will affect the amount agreed upon, the client will be allowed to add on services but not reduce services agreed upon. Each contract is specifically geared toward the client and their event and the appropriate staff and equipment have been arranged accordingly.
· No exceptions will be made to these policies.
Thank you again for contacting Jami Lynn Photography. We cannot wait to work with you!
~ Jami Stancampiano
Jami Lynn Photography